I absolutely love Mexican food. Fajitas being my favourite. They are so easy to make and are a really filling meal. They are great to make if you’ve got a crowd over or are fab for just a cosy meal for 2.
To make these for 2 people, you will need:
1 large onion
2/3 chicken breasts
Cajun spice mix
Fajita spice mix
1. Wash and thinly slice the peppers and onion
2. chop the chicken into small pieces then sprinkle over some Cajun seasoning
3. Put the peppers, onion and chicken in a frying pan with a bit of oil. Cook on a high heat until slightly charred
4. Whilst the chicken and veg are cooking, prepare the rest. Put lettuce and sliced tomatoes into a bowl. Grate some cheese, and sort out the sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
5. When the chicken and veg are nearly done, put the refried beans in the microwave for about 1 minute, then the tortilla wraps for about 30 seconds.
Now it’s time to dig in and build your fajitas!
What’s great about fajitas is that you can make them any which way you want.
Then it’s time to wrap!